Commonly referred to as CLET's learner cohort.
So who is a suitable CLET student?
If you wish to enrol and study with CLET you should have the following characteristics:
- ability to access an up to date computer and good Internet
- you have a microphone and webcam attached to your computer or have access to a tablet or mobile phone that you can use to participate in online meetings with CLET trainers if needed
- enjoy using a computer or tablet and are happy to spend many hours studying using these devices
- feel confident in performing the basic functions of Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)
- feel confident in your knowledge and skills of how to manage software for online learning
- feel confident in using the Internet (Google, Yahoo) to find or gather information for online learning
- self-motivation to learn on your own
- plan, design and follow your own study plan
- seek assistance when facing learning problems
- manage time well
- prefer not to travel to traditional face to face classes
- you wish to study a particular course that CLET offers
When considering if you enrol with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) such as CLET (RTO #31254), you can be confident that you are being trained by people who are willing to be regulated by the Federal Government and provide a professional organisation that is required to and dedicated to meet many legislative obligations under the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework, and in addition answer to the regulator Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA):
The VET Quality Framework that we must comply with is comprised of the:
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 (the Standards)
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements 2011
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011
- Data Provision Requirements 2012
- Australian Qualifications Framework
Along with meeting these legislative requirements under the VET Quality Framework, we must also:
- cooperate with ASQA’s General Directions and compliance monitoring activities
- pay all required fees and charges associated with our registration
- comply with any additional licensing requirements imposed on particular VET courses
Another advantage to studying with a RTO, is you will receive Nationally Recognised Qualifications that are transferrable between industries and recognised by Australian Universities.
If you wish to confirm an organisation is a RTO, it is a requirement for all RTO's to clearly display their RTO number on all advertising material. CLET's RTO number is 31254. You may also attend the Australian Governments Department of Employment, Skills Small and Family Business website to search for and confirm a RTO's registration. When you open the website click on the National Register of VET.
CLICK HERE to open CLET's registration page.
When a course is completed, you will receive a Nationally Recognised Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma depending on the course you have studied.
For any partially completed course a Statement of Attainment is issued.
All certificates are sent via Registered Post within 7 days of notification from teaching staff that you have successfully completed your studies.
If you still need further assistance, you can contact us on 1300 760 605 during business hours or email email@example.com anytime.
CLET has a very easy online enrolment process!
Click on the Enrol Now button located on the course page you wish to enrol into, complete the enrolment form and follow the simple steps to setup your payment plan. You will then receive emails with a receipt for your deposit paid and course details.
If you still need further assistance, you can contact us on 1300 760 605 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Most of our courses do not have any formal entry requirements!
Each course page has a drop down accordion called: Entry Requirements that provides a list of entry requirements, if any, other than English language skills.
If you still need further assistance, you can contact us on 1300 760 605 during business hours or email email@example.com anytime.
VET-STUDENT-LOANS are only available on selected and Government approved Diploma's and above. Many Diploma's, and ALL Certificate IV, III and II qualifications do not qualify for VET-STUDENT-LOANS with any training college.
CLET could apply to offer VET STUDENT LOANS, but simply, we choose not to for the following reasons:
- in many cases this elevates course fees and also encourages students to enter into a debt
- we cannot offer our landmark modern and flexible courses with NO assessment due dates under these government rules, which is a huge hit with our students
- CLET is dedicated to provide discounted prices for our students that can be paid off during your studies using an affordable INTEREST FREE payment plan, so when you finish your course and receive your certificate you will be debt free
CLET Course fees have not changed in over 10 years and in many courses they have been reduced.
CLET Payment plans can be tailored to fit your individual budget.
You can contact us on 1300 760 605 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime if you have any questions or would like to discuss your study budget and how we can help.
CLET Courses are from the same National Training Packages that TAFE use, however CLET courses are designed specifically with the industry (Jobs market) in mind to maximise our students employability knowledge and skills.
CLET is a registered training organisation (RTO) under the Australian Training framework, which provides us with the ability and permission to offer Nationally recognised courses.
This means CLET will provide you with exactly the same qualification/s you would receive if studied at TAFE, but because we are a private provider (not government funded), we have the freedom to be innovative and willingness to work longer hours to ensure our students study needs are met to the highest standards.
CLET has a number of courses that are approved for Austudy/Abstudy assistance, providing you are eligible to receive these payments.
If you need further assistance, you can contact us on 1300 760 605 during business hours or email email@example.com anytime.
CLET management and staff are extremely experienced in higher education and hold many Bachelor and Master's Degrees, around 15 and studying another 6 at the moment.
We understand there are 43 universities in Australia (40 Australian universities, two international universities, and one private specialty university - Bond University). In addition, there are many other institutions that offer higher education courses.
For this reason, we do not wish to limit our students to a small number of universities and opportunities. Instead, if a CLET student wishes to enter university using a CLET qualification, we work with them to choose the most appropriate CLET Diploma qualification or higher, that is best suited to the degree they wish to enter, at the university they wish to study with.
Each course page provides the fees and payment plans for that particular course.
See the accordion called: Study/RPL - Fees & Payments Plans for full details, plus the course brochure.
Also see the pricing page in the menu.
Our main goal is to ensure you are provided with EVERYTHING you need to make an informed decision about what course may best suit your needs.
You may find the relevant course information in the following areas:
- Each course page on this CLET website - see the menu to find your course
Each course page provides you with the following information:
- RPL FORM
- Contact US
Accordion group that includes:
- Course Structure
- Entry Requirements - including English requirements explained
- Study Options
- Work Outcome
- Study/RPL - Fees & Payment Plans
- Can I apply for (RPL) or Credit?
- Technical Requirements
Course start dates and enrolment button and apply for credit of prior study button.
Learn more about this course that includes
- Course video overview
- More info video
- Is this course right for me quiz
- Student Information Booklet
- Course Brochure
- Enrolment Process explained
- RPL process explained
Why study with CLET video and information
OTHER WEBSITE INFORMATION INCLUDES:
- Studying online
- About Recognition RPL
- Individual RPL areas
- About the college
- Our Team
- The Blog
- Work with us
- Terms and conditions
- About the AQF
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Coaching with substance (Charity)
- Contact us
ONLINE FORMS PROVIDED:
- Enrolment form including payment gateway
- RPL application
- Request credit for prior study
- Course enquiry
- Contact us
Our refund policy can be found in the following areas on this website:
- Course page - see the Student Information Booklet
- Enrolment confirmation email - see the Student Information Booklet
- Pricing page - access via menu in header and footer
- Terms and conditions page - access via menu and footer
- Enrolment form - terms and conditions before you hit the submit button.
Study Cloud (online study area for enrolled students):
Course Induction and Overview area:
- Essentials - Fees and Financial Support
See the course page and in particular the accordion group on each course page for this information.
The accordion group provides information on the following:
- Course details
- Course structure
- Entry requirements - including English requirements explained
- Study options
- Work outcome
- Study/RPL - Fees & Payment Plans
- Can I apply for (RPL) or credit?
- Technical requirements
You may also wish to watch the videos provided on each course page.
Read all of the information on the course page PLUS:
The Student Information Booklet and Course Brochure you can download from the course page.
Terms and conditions for enrolment can be read prior to clicking on the submit button at the end of our enrolment, RPL application or request for credit for prior study forms.
In the website menu you can find the terms and conditions page that provides the following information:
- Complaints Policy
- Refund Policy
- Payment Plan
- Course Change
- Course expiry times
- Code of Practice
Once you are an enrolled student and have commenced your course, CLET provides you with many online support areas:
- Study Cloud - provides all study resources online 24/7
- Message Trainer – button inside each unit to message your trainers
- Student hub - request study, administration and accounts support
- Study mates - contact trainers and other students
- Library – large collection of industry videos
- News – latest news from CLET
- FAQ’s – common questions answered
Plus, you may contact student support during business hours via our office phone number 1300 760 605 if you would like to talk to someone.
All courses offered by the College can be studied from home, at your own pace. You are provided with login details where you will have 24/7 access to your study resources using our Online Learning Management System and enjoy 7 day a week study support from teaching staff.
Courses offered by CLET are fully flexible with no due dates. All students will commence as a full time student and after the expiration of the full time study period they will convert to the fully flexible program. This will occur automatically and students do not need to take any action. The full time study periods are as follows, and are the periods approved by Centrelink and in accordance with Government training organisations:
- Accredited short program – 12 weeks
- Certificate II level – 20 weeks
- Certificate III level – 24 weeks
- Certificate IV level – 24 weeks
- Diploma level – 48 weeks (including Cert IV)
- Diploma level – 40 weeks
- Advanced Diploma level – 72 weeks
The total allocated times for completion of CLET courses are as follows:
- Accredited short program – 12 months
- Certificate II level – 12 months
- Certificate III level – 24 months
- Certificate IV level – 24 months
- Diploma level – 24 months
- Advanced Diploma level – 36 months
- Traineeship programs – 36 months
Extensions are available for all CLET courses to a maximum of 3 years from commencement. Once this period is exceeded students will no longer have access to the CLET online course management system and will need to re-enrol in their course if not completed and pay all relevant course fees.
CLET provide all study resources online for you to access 24/7.
However, if practical activities are required in your course criteria, such as work placement, industry visits and/or timetabled workshops for you to attend, these requirements are provided on the relevant course page and as part of the questions you are required to read and answer when you complete the 'Is this course right for me' questionnaire prior to enrolment.
If it is not mentioned as a requirement on your selected course page, then your course resources are available online 24/7 and assessment tasks are completed in your own time and submitted online for marking.
For most CLET courses all assessments are completed, submitted and marked online. Confirmation of any requirement for attendance can be found on each course page under the heading 'Course Details'
CLET has invested heavily to provide our students with an easy to use online system available 24/7 that provides all the theoretically content for all courses.
These resources include a unit guide, readings, videos, text reader, assessment instructions, assessment submission areas that also provides teacher feedback and a record of your performance.
The availability of our online system allows for less class time for courses that have practical components, which provides for a more modern, flexible, convenient and cost effective study experience.
Online educational software is amazing these days and there is nothing theoretical CLET can offer in a classroom that we can not offer online and we mean nothing. If fact online offers so much more than you will receive in a classroom.
WHY? because online is modern, portable and reliable, available 24/7 and resources remain up to date.
Students can ask as many questions as they wish and have a record of the answers. All assessments are submitted easily online and feedback and marks recorded for easy viewing.
Questions can be asked 24/7 and if urgent you can live chat or send an SMS, just as if you are putting your hand up in class.
Students access all study resources including unit guides, readings, videos, website links and PowerPoints on all devices anytime.
Courses likely to attract practical components such Community Services, Security and Fitness Courses will have practical work placement or workshops timetabled into the program when necessary.
There are assessments associated with each unit of competency which vary. There is a combination, across the whole qualification, of written tasks, audio tasks, online assignments and online quizzes, all submitted and completed online. They are all competency based, which means you have the opportunity to redo tasks following feedback from markers.
Unless otherwise stated under the Course Details heading on the course page, the whole course is done from your home or work and you do not need to attend any location for exams.
Any lectures and industry related video are offered as an edited and pre-recorded link you can watch in your own time.
We do this because CLET management and staff have years of experience studying online courses with colleges and universities world wide and have found live webinars to be a little long, slow moving and we are not always available at the scheduled time.
Subsequently, CLET produces our videos and audio with the user experience in mind where we rehearse, edit and produce bite size videos and audio files of information and then place them in the most appropriate areas of your course to guide you through the study and assessment requirements of each unit.
Yes and No.
CLET offers a positive online alternative to the traditional institutions where our students can move through the course at their own pace, with no assessment due dates.
Our students are provided access to their learning resources 24/7 with the ability to study and learn content and complete assessments without the need to participate in unnecessary group work unless the course criteria asks for this to occur. In this case, we include online group activities and engagement into our course and assessment design and advise students accordingly and how they can participate.
In addition to asking CLET staff questions, students have the ability to post questions for their trainers/assessors and read other students questions and answers provided by CLET staff inside their course online forums.
However, if group or team work is a requirement, we also offer students the opportunity to apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL), credit for prior study or complete the required tasks in their workplace or school if they prefer.
Police Applicant Questions
If you would like to prepare to be the best possible applicant and pass the selection process the FIRST TIME, CLET has helped more than 400 of our students to successfully enter policing following the completion of their CLET course, highlighting that the industry supports people who are prepared and confident.
The following is recorded on the Queensland Police Service recruitment website:
'Policing is a diverse and varied occupation where a broad knowledge and various abilities can help in an officer’s day-to-day duties.
You are encouraged to develop your skills and knowledge through study and/or trade qualifications. Developing your skills and knowledge can assist you to prepare for the selection process, your training as a recruit, and then ‘on the road’ as a General Duties Police Officer.'
In addition, the following is feedback we received from one of our students who recently was successful in entering the Victorian Police following his completion of CLET's Diploma of Crime and Justice Studies:
'Just wanted to say thank you for all the help and advice throughout the course, I had my final interview with VicPol on Monday and I was accepted! I start training at the academy on the 17th of next month. I was able to reference sections of the investigation and interview units during my interview which I think was a big boost to my final score.'
Watch the following video!
College for Law, Education and Training provide people with the opportunity to study crime and justice courses to increase their chances of success into a policing career. Our most relevant courses include our Certificate IV and Diploma of Crime and Justice Studies, both Nationally Recognised.
We have been preparing potential police applicants across Australia for 14 years and have helped over 400 of our students to become police officers.
If you have not been passing the selection process or wish to best prepare yourself, you need a deeper level of preparation which includes solid study to understand the Australia justice system and improve your computer, analytical and literacy skills.
It is imperative that to prepare yourself correctly you should study at least the Certificate IV or Diploma of Crime and Justice Studies.
Remember, the preparation you need relates to the knowledge and skills 'YOU personally need' to be successful. If the police have not stipulated that you need to study, remember that their testing is designed to discover if you can perform at a certain level to ensure you can not only pass the academy training, but meet the academic demands expected of police officers. If you do not meet these standards they will deem your application NOT SUITABLE.
All of our courses include comprehensive psychometric assessment testing and police interview preparation on top of the Nationally Recognised study and research skills included.
When applying for the police in your State or Territory of choice ensure you check any mandatory entry requirements the police request as a minimum and then to add merit and be competitive you need to be the best prepared that you personally can be.
BE THE BEST POLICE APPLICANT YOU CAN BE!
Training and Assessment
Since 2006, CLET has been offering our students a modern, flexible and autonomous digital learning online study environment we call Study Cloud.
Because CLET's digital learning philosophy incorporates guided 'learner autonomy', our focus since our registration has been to design a safe learning environment with a focus on our students wellbeing. Their learning is self directed and independent, providing them with the necessary tools and visual communications needed to work through the study material at their own pace. This, together with CLET's student support and training staff who act as auxiliary facilitators, provides the full package for the independence of the 21st century student who seek out knowledge for themselves instead of relying on trainers to spoon-feed them course material. This way students decide when and how they learn by creating their own study schedule.
Our staff combined, have over 100 years work experience, over 50's years training experience and Certificate IV's, Diploma's and Bachelor Degrees in Adult and Vocational Education and truly lead the way in dedication and commitment to our students. CLET understands the importance of preparing our students to work autonomously who will then be more capable than non-autonomous peers in critical thinking and problem-solving.
CLET achieves this through our flexible digital online course design, delivering all course resources 24/7 in one easy to access online location where students are encouraged to develop these skills, in their own time, with NO assessment due dates. This provides the learner with a much greater level of control, where their study and assessment activities and completion times are initiated by them according to their unique work, family and personal commitments. No travel time, no bullying, no boring classes, no restrictions, just learning!
CLET has found our students who have permission to work through their course material and assessments autonomously have the potential to build a higher level of confidence to carry their independent critical thinking (separating facts from opinion and spotting illogic) and learning capabilities with them into their personal and working lives, making them more employable and capable adults who take responsibility for their decision making and ownership of their achievements.
'Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence'. ~ Abigail Adams
At CLET we understand that all learners are all different and each of you will take away what you want from a learning experience with us. Our learning goal is for ALL students to achieve a permanent change in knowledge or behaviour as a result of experience!
How do we know that learning has occurred? This is where assessment comes into it!
As part of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO's) 2015, an RTO’s training and assessment may only be delivered by trainers and assessors who have:
- the vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed
- current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided, and
- current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning that informs their training and assessment.
In addition, training and assessment may only be delivered by persons who have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116), or its successor*, or
- a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
Our RTO must also ensure that all trainers and assessors undertake professional development in the fields of:
- knowledge and practice of vocational training, and
- learning and assessment, including competency-based training and assessment.
These requirements are taken very seriously by CLET and you may visit the CLET team page to read through some of our profiles. If you look through both Kate Martin and Allen Williams profiles, it will be clear that as the owners of CLET they lead the way in this area.
Further, each course has the allocated trainer profiles available inside the 'Trainers' accordion and all trainer profiles are available inside the Study Cloud course induction area following enrolment.
From our research and over 18 years in this industry, CLET was the first RTO in Australia to offer flexible online training and assessment with NO assessment due dates.
In addition to this we have always allowed more time than TAFE and other RTO's for our students to participate in and submit assessments when YOU are ready, not the organisation.
Our standard maximum completion time for a course is two years with an additional allowance of a further 12 months if needed. See the relevant course page to confirm this period for that course.
In addition to this flexibility, if you do not get an assessment right the first time, we provide feedback and additional opportunities for you to make adjustments and resubmit.
The motto here at CLET: Failure is not an option! and all for some of the lowest fees available.
Student support during studies is extremely important. CLET is dedicated to provide our students with 7 day a week support. Our Study Cloud is online seven days a week, ensuring that students can assessment assessment feedback, send questions and access support areas at all times.
When an assessment is marked students are notified by email and SMS.
All feedback is available for each assignment and can be accessed 24/7. All assignment style and live online assessments are accompanied with an additional marking guide completed by the assessor that shows how the student satisfied each of the assessment benchmarks and also explains any areas that may requirement improvements.
The strength of CLET lies in the real life experience that, combined with almost 25 years of teaching, allows the CLET team to inspire and motivate students. With a fully flexible study program designed to accommodate all aspects of a busy life, CLET leads the way in adapting study to the needs of students in the 21st century.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology, delivering comprehensive training and assessment using online resources inside our Study Cloud with access to their learning 24/7 on PC, Mac, and tablets.
External learning is now a very popular method of attaining quality education. It affords students significantly more flexibility (i.e. students can work full time and study), without compromising on high quality education.
Student focused and works naturally with independent study
There are a combination across our qualifications of written tasks, audio / video tasks, online assignments, online quizzes and practical or simulated scenarios and case studies conducted live using our real time meeting software.
The course is studied from your home or work, you do not need to attend any location for exams. Student are evaluated on units, and once they have mastered that unit, they can move on to the next unit.
You receive a username and password to our online Study Cloud providing access to all study resources (online unit guides, video, audio, quizzes) and allowing submission of assessments online 24/7. All that is needed is access to an Internet connected computer or tablet.
CLET focuses on each student as an individual with the aim of ensuring that everyone has a fantastic study experience, learn more than they ever thought they were capable of, and achieve all their desired study goals.
All assessment tasks provide comprehensive assessment instructions, examples and templates when needed. In addition, you may contact your trainer or student support anytime to ask for clarification or assistance.
Support and Progression
At CLET, we encourage you to seek out information and answers to your questions.
A positive adult learning environment is about discovery.
Discovery when studying online means:
- You have self-motivation to get the work done
- You create your own study plan and refer to it regularly
- You accept the challenge of learning something new
- You seek to read and analyse the information and assessment instructions provided, making notes on your findings
- You message your trainer when you have a question
- You use the Student HUB to submit requests and questions
- You take responsibility for ‘your’ progress through the course and set weekly tasks as part of your study plan
- You are driven to complete what you started
Just as it is in life, if you accept the challenge, the power of learning and the doors this may open in your own personal growth and employment opportunities, will be yours to enjoy!
CLET provides a flexible online study platform that is available 24/7 with no assessment due dates. Together with our staff who are at the ready to answer your questions and provide assistance when requested, the ‘success’ part is really up to you!
At CLET we work very hard with and for our students and prefer to discuss any issues or concerns so they can be resolved quickly and easily. In many of our courses we cover good communication skills and how to manage conflict, so we would like to think this is practiced by all CLET staff and students as well.
We have a student HUB where you can send many requests for assistance. If for some reason you are just not satisfied with something, you may make a formal complaint to management.
It is our experience that this is seldom necessary as management are very hands on in CLET and monitor staff and student performance daily. But this facility is available if you deem it necessary and CLET will then follow our complaints policy and procedure to resolve your concern.
The support offered to our students is comprehensive and can be accessed in many different ways.
Using our custom designed online Student HUB inside our Online Study Cloud (study area) you may send messages and requests to a variety of college staff 24/7. The support offered inside Study Cloud with 24/7 access includes:
- ALL study resources are provided and available 24/7 online
- Message your trainer from inside each unit
- Receive and participate in forum posts
- Student HUB - send questions / requests and receive answers
- Library - access 100's of resources
- FAQ area - with common questions answered
- Phone Support - discuss your questions over the phone
- Audio and Video instructions embed into each unit area from trainers and support
- Read Speaker - a tool that will read the text for you
- Search Bar - search for what you are looking for easily
- Progress Report - request this report via the student hub
- Student Dashboard - a personal student dashboard that provides statistical information on your study experience
- Receive latest new updates
- SMS notification when a message from CLET Staff is sent to you
- SMS notification when an assignment has been marked
To make the most of your online learning experience, there are several technical requirements you will need to fulfil. To successfully participate in a CLET course, you will need one or more devices (PC, laptop, tablet) with an Internet connection, camera (web cam) speakers and a microphone.
You will also need access to Microsoft office software or similar to complete some assessment tasks.
In addition, up to date windows and Mac operating systems are recommended, plus latest flash player and PDF reader.
It is essential to you have the latest Chrome or Safari browser available. These are the two preferred browsers compatible with our online technology used for your course.
As a student, if technical assistance is required, you may send a request via our Student HUB and we are always available to offer advice on solutions to any hick ups you may be experiencing.
If you go to the accordion group on any course page and open Technical Requirements accordion, you can 'check your system' before enrolling.
We have provided information on support services in many locations:
- Course page - see student support inside course details
- Course page - technical requirements
- Course page - enrolment and RPL processes explained
- Course page: Student information booklet and course brochure
- Course page - Is this course right for me self assessment
- Send course enquiry
- Complete contact us form
- Videos - course overview, more information and student behaviour
- Course induction and overview area - available following enrolment, but prior to course commencement
- Student HUB - access student support, administration and accounts including technical support
- Course coordinator - send a message
- Trainers - send a message
This question is asked in three locations:
- Enrolment form
- Pre course self assessment
- Study Cloud - student HUB
You have the opportunity to explain any impairments (disabilities), or you are just rusty as you have not studied for a long time or never studied online. Whatever you concern maybe CLET staff will are happy to assist where ever possible.
If we cannot assist, we may be able to recommend other organisations.
Marketing and Recruitment
CLET does not employ ANY third party organisations to conduct marketing of or recruitment for our courses.
CLET conducts our own marketing using the following avenues:
- CLET Website - this include Google searches
- CLET Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Government course and employment websites
- Industry Journals
- Attends industry expos
- Sponsorship of industry charities
- Conducts government training
Our courses are designed to provide you with certain knowledge and skills required by each particular training package.
Training packages are designed and developed in consultation with individual industry bodies to ensure that the knowledge and skills covered best prepare graduates with opportunities to seek employment (if they wish to) in a certain area/s.
Of course, like with any employment, if you have a qualification relevant to that position, the more suitable your application presents, possibly helping you to be more competitive.
By completing a particular course relevant to a particular job outcome proves you have an interest in that industry and the ability to learn industry information. This then has the potential for you to perform at a higher level in the selection process.
In addition, this arms you with the knowledge and skills to present with more confidence during an interview and any testing (if required), which is ENHANCED BY our comprehensive Employment Preparation area made available to you when you complete your course with us.
All information provided on this website is accurate at the time it is published and updated when we become aware of any changes.
The course structure, including course and unit codes and names are listed as per the training package design requirements and unit descriptions come directly from the government website.
All course pages provide comprehensive information on each course, plus PDF brochures and student information handbook.
Our RTO legal name is College for Law and Justice Administration Pty Ltd as trustee for the Martin/Williams Family Trust.
However our trading name is: College for Law Education and Training (CLET).
All certificates are issued under College for Law Education and Training.
Click here to view our registration on the training.gov.au (Government) website.
Our RTO registration number is #31254
You can view the college name in both the header and footer of this website, the login page and in the header of our online Study Cloud.
CLET's VISION is:
At CLET, our vision is to be one of the most respected training organisations in Australia and internationally, helping our students and our communities to prosper and grow.
CLET's MISSION STATEMENT is:
- To lead in the quality provision of flexible training and assessment
- To generate knowledge and skills development at all levels
- To enhance e-learning and achieve outcomes in an international Internet environment
- To develop students intellectually and personally
- To prepare students effectively for career and job outcomes
We do not just say it, we work 7 days a week to offer it.
Here is one testimonial that supports what we say:
'I am loving the study and CLET is certainly the most professional colleges/RTO's I have studied at - it's a breath of fresh air in a sea of poor/average providers! I was an Executive Member of the WA Training Accreditation Council so I do have an idea about what makes a great college/RTO.'
The one thing we can promise is, at CLET we will give our best at all times..
Following on from the question: How can I progress successfully through my course?
For you to successfully complete any formal course of study there are a few key requirements for you to be aware of, these are:
- You will be required to pay fees, are you prepared to adjust your budget to achieve that outcome. To look at this in a positive way, you are investing in achieving an outcome for yourself and your future - WOW!
- You will be required to access your study material online via our Study Cloud
- You will be required to submit assessments online
- You will be required to access support online or via phone
COMPLETING STUDY AND ASSESSMENT ACTIVITIES
- It is important for you to have a good understanding of the outcome you wish to achieve, the purpose for the study
- You will then need to have the drive and commitment to dedicate to achieving that outcome
- You will be required to move around your weekly schedule to fit in your study
- You will be required to read, analyse information that will be unfamiliar to you - this can be very rewarding and enjoyable
- You will be required to study for and complete a variety of different assessment tasks. These also provide an amazing sense of achievement
- You may be required to ask questions of trainers and CLET administration and accounts staff
- You will need to think where you will study and what environment best suits your personal study technique / style
- You will need to have access to a modern computer, that can include a PC, iMac or laptop and/or tablet
- You will need an Internet connection
- You will need to have Microsoft Office software installed on your computer
- You will need your PC to have speakers, a web cam and microphone (iMac, laptops and tablets have these built in)
- To help you through your study journey, support is available inside Study Cloud 24/7 and via phone during business hours. You can utilise these features if you wish.
There are a few ways to answer this question.
Before enrolment be sure to consider why you are considering to study and what outcome would you like to achieve. Possible outcomes include:
- Learn about a subject of interest
- Return to work
- Change employment
- Prepare for university
- Promotion at work or Professional Development
- Satisfy employment selection criteria
Then select the course that you believe best suits this outcome by reading through the information on the course page and in particular the course details and course structure. Then complete the 'Is this course right for me' self assessment further down the page. Once you have look and analysed everything you may enrol if you are confident it meets your needs.
Once you have enrolled CLET will provide you with access to our online Study Cloud where you can work through your course material and complete assessments, all with the flexibility of online, 24/7.
If, while working through the course you decide it is not going to meet your work, career or study needs, you may request for a transfer to another CLET course that may be better suited for no additional fees.
In addition, when you complete your course, you may request access to our Employment Preparation Area that provides resources to help with resume writing, interview and psychometric assessment preparation.
You may study your course as fast or as slow as you wish.
See the Course Details area on your selected course page and find: Maximum Course Completion Time. Most courses are set at 2 years completion time, but at CLET we do allow for an additional 12 months if you need it.