Position: Trainer and Assessor (Multiple positions)
Applicant location: Australia wide
A variety of trainer and assessor positions available for casual work with CLET, a National training provider, delivering around 40 Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110/16), including the latest LLN unit is mandatory.
- Applicants MUST hold the current qualification (national code and name) they wish to 'train and assess' and have current industry experience and contacts in that area. University qualifications in the relevant areas will be viewed favourably.
These roles involve training and assessing in an e-learning environment which includes:
- Course/content development - research and the writing of unit guides
- Online teaching - willingness to conduct teaching sessions from home
- Training material validation - liaison with industry to ensure content is current
- Marketing to industry - establishing and maintaining industry networks to promote our courses
- Currency in teaching areas - must be working in the area you are teaching and assessing or have regular contact with industry to ensure currency
- Online Student support - answering student questions daily
Role may include some weekend and/or evening work.
From the course categories below, select the qualification/s you wish to be considered for. See the full list of CLET courses for details.
- Crime & Justice
- Emergency Management
- Legal Services
- Security & Risk Management
Please complete the 'Application Form' below and upload your cover letter and resume on the next page to finalise your application.
Your cover letter must outline which qualification/s you wish to be considered for and include a brief outline of the relevant qualifications you currently hold and your industry experience and currency.
Applications will not be considered if either a cover letter or resume are not provided.
Apply for this postition:
Up to date resume is required as part of this application.