Nationally Recognised Qualifications Their Power!
From the desk of CLET's Managing Director Allen Williams
What is the power of a CLET Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification?
The achievement of receiving the award of a CLET Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification is so much more than just a piece of paper.
It is a formal recognition of knowledge and skills achieved through study, formal and informal training or recognition of your workplace and personal experience (RPL) or both and has many advantages. Some advantages relate to achieving your employment outcomes or a pay rise and others may be to role model for your children or simply for personal satisfaction or an internal confidence to move forward with personal and professional development, to learn new things.
What can I do with a CLET Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification?
- Proudly display on your resume
- Frame it and display it proudly on the wall in your home or office (it is an award that not everyone can achieve)
- Feel a sense of personal satisfaction that you have achieved an Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Know that your knowledge, skills and experience have been formally recognised
- Proudly present your qualification to an employer when seeking employment
- Proudly present your qualification to an employer when seeking a pay rise
- Proudly present your qualification to an employer when seeking to move into a new position that relates to your qualification
- Move into a new job or make a career change
- Successfully transition from one career to the next
A CLET qualification allows employers to connect the dots between your knowledge and skills and what you have done in the past to what they require of you in their workplace (especially if you have specialist experience they have limited or no knowledge of), but they will understand what is on the transcript of a qualification.
What does a CLET qualification say about you?
- You are qualified in a certain area
- You have achieved the employability skills relevant to that qualification
- You know what you are talking about in a particular area
- You are more competitive with a qualification than without
- Your knowledge, skills and experience have been assessed against a comprehensive set of criteria and formally recognised
- You have a desire to learn new things
- You have the personal drive to commit to a task
- You have the strength to sacrifice personal and leisure time to achieve an outcome
- You can manage your time
- You can follow instructions
- You can finish something you started
- You value the importance of investing in yourself
- You are prepared to modernise your thinking
- You are efficient in the use of a personal computer and/or mobile device
- You can use software
- You can research and find information you seek
- You can use the Internet
- You possess a good level of written communication
- You have the ability to ask questions in the quest for answers to problems
- You are analytical and can solve problems
- You are a team player
- You are responsible and understand the need to follow rules
Most of us have a tendency to underestimate and take for granted our knowledge, skills and abilities. A CLET Nationally Recognised Qualification formalises these into a record of achievement (your qualification and academic transcript) that is controlled by legislation and issued under the guidance of a comprehensive set of standards.
Positive STUFF!!Posted by CLET on 02/07/2021